Concepts to Conclusions recognizes that corporate cost reductions are vital to the success of any business. In addition, it is equally important to provide forums for motivation, education, and celebration that compliment your company’s goals and objectives.
MOTIVATE - to stimulate towards action/incentive for action.
The success of any organization can ultimately be traced back to motivated employees. The challenge we help you solve is to discover what motivates your employees. We work with you to incorporate motivation into your business strategies. From productivity and profitability to recruiting and retention, motivated, hardworking and happy employees lead to triumph.
Did you know…
- Team motivation and incentive programs increase performance by as much as 44 percent.
International Society of Performance Improvement
- 30% of executives say motivating their employees is their toughest challenge.
- The Creative Group, September 2006
- In a study conducted by Society of Incentive and Travel Executives (SITE), 85% of respondents agreed that their level of motivation definitely has an impact on their quality or quantity of work of their employees.
EDUCATE - to inform/ to develop or train a person or a group.
Professional development brings productivity, quality, flexibility and automation to the best performing companies. Educating employees transforms them into engaged employees that buy into a company’s vision and goals, and genuinely desire the same results. Training specifically refers to learning with the objective of utilizing the specific knowledge, skills or abilities immediately upon completion. They will either “Use it or Lose it”, and it is vital that they “Use it”.
Did you know…
- The top 5 reasons why new hires fail:
- 26% Lack of Professional Development
- 23% Non-Engaging Leadership
- 17% No Motivation
- 15% Management Temperament
- 11% Technical Competency
- Leadership IQ, September 2005
CELEBRATE - to commemorate (an event) with ceremonies or festivities/ to make known publicly/ to participate in an uninhibited good time.
Every company needs a strategic reward system for employees that address these four areas: compensation, benefits, recognition and appreciation. Recognition programs provide the leadership of the company with valuable information and a means to communicate and connect. Concepts to Conclusions has identified 5 methods of rewarding and celebrating your team:
- Personal/ Informal Praise- verbal, written, electronic, etc.
- Formal Praise- group settings, special recognition, awards ceremonies, etc.
- Tangible Rewards- merchandise, incentive trips, memorable experiences, etc.
- Special Privileges- days off, perks, parking space
- Developmental Rewards- special projects, educational conferences/ seminars