Concepts to Conclusions has openings for the following positions:
Instructions to Apply:
Email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com Please include with your cover letter, a description in your own words of an important or memorable career experience that involved motivating, educating, or celebrating.
Concepts to Conclusions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran's status, or status within any other protected group.
This position will manage and coordinate every detail of meetings and events from concept to conclusion.
- Establish meeting objectives.
- Select and inspect meeting sites.
- Work with vendors, hotels, and clients to coordinate travel and accommodations.
- Negotiate with suppliers of materials, food, and entertainment.
- College degree or equivalent in business management, economics, hotel and hospitality management, or communications.
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) or Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) designation is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint are a must.
- Experience with Cvent and Starcite a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and maintain composure under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Very good quantitative and analytical skills to prepare budgets and monitor expenditures.
- Ability to follow budgets and to understand and negotiate event contracts.
- Similar Core Values as Concepts to Conclusions.
Back To Top ^
Concepts to Conclusions produces events across the US and internationally. We continually require individuals experienced in on-site travel program operations. Previous experience in the hospitality industry is preferred. A professional, outgoing, energetic and proactive nature is necessary.
Back To Top ^